Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rollercoaster Routines.


I have the cutest dog ever. He just never fails to warm my heart every morning when I wake to unleash him, every time he barks and gets all excited when I come home, and every night when he does something like this. A cuteness that's so effortless.

For some reason he kept following me around the house when I was about to go into my room to sleep. So I left the door half-open so that he could sleep on door mat if he wanted too. And in the middle of the night I heard a little bang on the door followed by his footsteps in my room. I think he might have knocked his head on the door cuz it was too dark or something. :/ Silly dog.

I've been in a rather low mood these days. Majorly affected by the fact that army has been robbing me of my boyfriend even on weekends lately and it's really annoying. Well you'll say it's probably a good thing if you look on the brighter side, it brings us closer together. Maybe you're right, maybe I'd learn to appreciate the little time we have when we meet, but all I really want right now is just the luxury of spending my time with him. And I'm hating army life so much, how different is it from a prison?!


So every weekend I'd carry a happy heart, one that's excited. But today it was somehow different, I wasn't sure why. Probably exhausted from all the anticipation and disappointment I had the night before, and tired from him being upset about staying back in camp for stupid reasons.


Seeing him cheered me up nevertheless. He made spaghetti and bought a bag of prawn crackers just for me and it made me smile like a stupid girl. I really love him a lot for putting up with all my whining and nonsense. Love the boy who knows me best.


And then it's our most dreaded time of the day again. I'm really embracing the future when all these shit are over and when we have a life of our own...

But as for now, life is like a routined rollercoaster. And you know how much I hate rollercoasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment