Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Touch Rugby Days

This is one of the nights I'm reminiscing about the past and missing dearly.
I miss playing this sport, something so unique and the love for it was shaped by the experience that I had. I miss the feeling of being fit and energetic, of striving for the best and running for the ball. I miss pushing myself, only to realize how much more I can achieve.

What more is that I miss our team. I miss how we persevered together as a whole and watched each others' backs. I miss how we endured the never ending tortures, and also the fun times we had. I even miss how we shouted at each other on the field.

I would give anything to live through this stage of my life again. The toughest trainings and punishments were totally worth our efforts because we've learnt and grown so much from them. Some ask why didn't I join Touch in NTU since I love the sport so much. And I tell them it just isn't the same, it doesn't feel right. I don't feel like I'm part of the team in NTU as I was back then in NYJC.

All I can do now, is to look back and be glad it all happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment