Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Post Exams! C:

Lines & Scribbles, unlike Maths, doesn't have to make sense.

Yet another therapeutic self-sketching session after several weeks of studying, my brain needed to let loose.

Lying on the bed and sketching my work desk in hall makes my reflect through the wonderful things that I've done here throughout the past year. There's so many memories accumulated in the smallest things that I could observe. By tomorrow this time, I would have packed every junk you see here back home. Shit have happened and I don't deny the familiar feeling of school blues on sunday nights...but it was an awesome year nevertheless!

I hope we can get this same room back again next year, because I love how it's so convenient because it's the office and canteen block, and it's the 5th floor so there's an excuse to take the lift. C: (ground level is 3rd floor btw)

Right now I'm honestly just wondering how I'm going to pack everything by tmrw before my dad comes...
Where should I even start?
:/

No comments:

Post a Comment