Thursday, May 17, 2012

IDEA Stung Like a Bee

Today I went for a driving lesson, and realize that it has actually been 5 whole months since the last time I went for my last lesson! It's so scary how time flies and we've been too busy to even realize it. Well at least I wasn't that bad since 've been secretly practicing outside for a few times... :B

Anyway two days ago as I was packing my room, I took the chance to finally hang my landscape painting of Bogong Village, Australia on my wall in place of the old frame. C: It makes me so happy because the painting suites the colour of my walls so well.

And then I have other paintings which are huge and are taking up lots of space in my room 'm thinking of selling them away...if people would actually want to buy?


I have a brilliant idea of what I want to do during this holiday (((((: (Instead of getting a proper paying job haha) I hope it works out! And yaay we're going to Phuket next month or so! 've been having this urge to sit on the airplane recently. Oh gosh can't wait to get myself a nice tan on the beach. :D


I am very happy today because I finally got to eat an apple which tasted so good after many many months of not eating apples or eating lousy ones. Credits to my grandma who packed apples back for me because she knows I love them. C':

After recovering from my one week's worth of sickness, 've been trying to gain back my stamina and it's so so torturous. I hate how slow my stamina takes to build up and when I fall sick just one time, everything goes down the drain like that and it's so hard to get it back.


So this is how it feels like to be constantly missing a person. Somedays a little less, somedays much more and difficult to get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment