Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Why I should be...

Why I should be sad:

  1. The whole world is done with their exams and I'm one of the poor few souls left here struggling for my life.
  2. I have not finished studying the subject, and it is so irrelevant in my life it's just making me question why am I even studying something like this. I JUST WANNA/ NEEDA PASS PLEASE PLEASE. I really don't wna retake this stupid mod.
  3. I can feel my sore throat coming back. That's for being a bad girl and secretly drinking some cold drinks today ):
  4. I want to eat chilli.
  5. I cannot eat a Happy Hippo, I gave 2 out of 5 away and haven't eaten 1 of the 3 remaining since the day I bought it. And I really really wanna eat one. It was supposed to be 1 a day till the day my exams end...
  6. The boyfriend is sleeping away in camp and I'm talking to myself on whatsapp but I really feel like talking to him now. )':
  7. My throat is really quite painful.



Why I should be happy:

-

No comments:

Post a Comment