Sunday, May 20, 2012

Let's Get Stupid Dancing With the Cupid Tonight

So I've been working on something lately...

I'm planning to sell handmade hard & soft covered notebooks that are specially designed by me!! :o) Prolly gonna set up a blogshop or so, haha I really hope this works out cuz it's so fulfilling to see my designs printed on the cover of books :D Currently working on the website though I've no idea how to go about it...

Besides that, I've been working on my own official art site too! It's mostly up, just need to do a little bit more editing before I'll publish it! Stay tuned for the link :D

I don't usually blog about the clothes that I buy, but I was out with the Marmite yesterday night and we found this really cute owl pjs! It's too cute and comfortable I feel so happy that I get to sleep in it. :D We were on a shopping spree last night and forgot that we were supposed to have dinner.

And the poor boy only got to book out this morning & had to book in tonight. ): It felt like eons since I last saw him. I really dislike army sighhhhh.
So I headed to his place after church. His mom cooked really yummy food for dinner! I sincerely think she should open a food store cuz she's a really good cook. I will be her #1 customer. :D

And because he was too tired to clean off the remnants of camo around his eyes, he looked like a tranny hahahahaha!

It's gonna be 3 years this September, feels like we've been through so much already. :B

It's funny how I can be so madly in love with someone, and at this stage love everything about him. With time we've learnt so much about each other, only to grow deeper in our love. Recently I find myself constantly missing him throughout the week, and looking forward to the weekends cuz it's when I feel most myself around him. Holidays are not enjoyable Life is not enjoyable without him around. Even when we do the most mundane things together, it beats doing the things I enjoy alone. I really don't know what the future brings, but I know we can get through anything together.
God will watch over us. ♥

And he ends each day saying "Can't wait to see you this weekend", I guess that's what makes it so much easier to get through each week. :o)

(Ego boost much babe?)

On a Taylor Swift playlist tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment