Monday, May 7, 2012

Life's Like That.

Haven't been blogging for the weekend because I've been too busy enjoying myself and falling sick at the same time...

First of all, JAYESSLEE CONCERT WAS A BLAST! It was totally worth going for their concert they sounded so good life!! I hope they come back to Singapore soon and we can get better seats and a meet and greet and I'll draw a portrait of them and give it to them myself. :B

Played mahjong at Leonard's house after the concert till the next morning and was the biggest winner~ But I think it was a wrong choice to do that because the rest of the weekend was just spent being sick and sleeping and being taken care of by the boy...

I have no idea why I have this urge to want to be with him 24/7 especially when I'm sick, because I feel safe and I somehow just feel much better with him around. I don't feel like talking to anyone else but him because I feel like he understands the most...Now that he's back in camp, I'm feeling kinda lousy. )':

Tomorrow night 'm heading to Genting with the cheer peeps and it's gna be fun with that bunch of people! I really hope I can recover by tmrw so I can really enjoy the trip and finally be eating good food! (Urgh life without good food is terrible terrible)


By the way, I'm currently jobless and looking for a relevant job/ internship to last me thru the holidays and because I am broke. :/ Please contact me if you've any opportunities to share! Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment