Sunday, June 3, 2012

Absolute Nothingness.


Last friday night I accompanied the Marmite to Town for her hair cut + dye and we all decided that I should get an impromptu hair dye too. So I did some bleaching highlights and olive green.
(note the colour in the photo is much brighter than the actual colour of my hair)

Though I expected it to be a lot brighter, I was still quite happy with the outcome. (:

So my absence for the past week was because I went to work at some catering service with Anthea, Lizhi and Elena. I'm proud of myself for finally earning some money by myself although it's not much. And it was a fun experience cuz I haven't done this kinda thing before! We were so enthusiastic in doing everything you'd think we were crazy.

Now I'd be starting to work on a project which I'm pretty excited about it... :D I wonder what it'd turn out like!

But in the meantime, I really need to snap myself out of this terrible mood.


-
Why do I look forward to the weekends just to be like this. So restless and bored, yet not doing anything about it. Not knowing what to do about it. Nothing seems like fun/interesting, everything is such a chore. And I'm just not in a mood for socializing and communicating with anyone. I have no idea what I want. I just sit here, do nothing, and wait for a miracle to happen or a spark to light me.

In times like this, I don't understand myself either.
God please save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment