Thursday, June 7, 2012

Welcome Home, my Dear

Wow I got locked out of blogger last night and got worried because I thought I forgot my password, but in actual fact they changed the id I used to log in. D: I thought I had to create a new blog again. In the midst of searching I found some old blogs and woah, I was amused at the way I used to type. How embarrassing.

Anyways, Peppie came home yesterday.



...in the form of ashes in a little urn. Pepper will always be pepper, still being so heavy even after turning into ashes. I love how carrying the little urn feels like I'm carrying him because the weight feels so real in my hands. I still hear his footsteps and smell him every now and then. It's so hard not to have him lingering in my thoughts when I'm alone/ when I have nothing to do. I'm afraid, afraid to leave the house and come home to the absence of a welcoming bark, coming home to a deafening silence. So spare me if he keeps popping up in the next 89827574567816523 posts.

The 'Uncontrollable Unexpected'.


God says that He does everything for the best--even when it's hard to see what good there is in something so tragic.


In times like this, it's when you see who your true friends really are. Friends who'd show their genuine concern or say words to comfort you, or even just trying to make you feel a little better. Pepper is someone whom I really hold dear to my heart, and I can't express this pain that I'm feeling in mere words. But it's even more upsetting to feel that my friend(s) have underestimated this pain. They'd only remember of your existence and be your close friend in times of trouble, just like how you look to God only in times of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment