Monday, June 4, 2012

But Goodbye is such a painful thing. I love you Forever.

Today I was woken up by the horrific news that Peppie had passed away.
I wished I had known better. I knew he had to leave one day but I couldn't bring myself to think about it. I would have told him how much I love him, how much of a dear he was. He's really the best friend, the best companion one could have ever asked for. I was never left alone because he was always here.

Everytime I close my eyes I see him and it's hard not to cry. It feels so empty, like a huge part of me is taken away. I am always bad at saying goodbyes, because this is reality. And reality is so hard to face.

I hope you knew how much I loved you, and will always do.

Where do animals go when they die, God?

No comments:

Post a Comment