Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Prayer is Essential

Spent the weekend out with the boy because we needed to get things off our minds. It's been a long time since we went out like this. (: Wanted to try Wild Honey but we couldn't because it was so crowded and we didn't have enough time to wait..Still had satisfying food and movie nevertheless. (;

Madagascar 3 was awesome by the way! I had doubts about it at first but now I love it. Love love love the colours used in it, made me a really happy girl for the whole duration of the show (:



I'm taking 10 years to work on this drawing of Pepsicles because I don't have the stamina to sit down for long hours and finish colouring it. But I can't wait to have it framed up and hung on my wall. :D I'm still in the midst of getting used to his absence. Every time I ring the doorbell I subconsciously wait for the sound of his barking and his footsteps. )':

On a lighter note, the Marmite asks if we should get a dog. :D Of course we should. Pepper would love a companion in the house. So I have a few breeds in mind...

A golden retriever. But Marmite says it's too big when it grows old so maybe not. :/

A Shetland Sheepdog, too pretty!

A Beagle (Aww at the photo right!)

A Scottish Terrier, small and stubby :3

Or a Mini Schnauzer yet again? :D I really love this breed of dogs.

I want a puppy this time, I really want one! Although getting a new dog at this point would seem like we're replacing Pepper or something like that, but just the thought of having another dog in the house makes me really happy. And I'm sure Pepper wants us to be happy too! No two dogs in the world can be the same so Pepper can never be replaced. Having a new dog just fills this emptiness that we're all feeling inside us. The missing part of this house...

Phuket in 1 day, can't wait to get a nice tan on the beach, get my hands on some sketches, and have a nice relaxing weekend with the Marmite and the brother. :D


All we need is a prayer, life will turn for the better I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment