Sunday, June 24, 2012

Need A Change.

By the way guys, Phuket was an awesome getaway...living in a gorgeous hotel + spa + body scrub + good food + shopping + suntanning. What else could I have asked for (:




Will be posting up the over-due phuket photos on facebook soon..I've been too busy watching Running Man hahaha. This is the ultimate lazy life. But it's a really good show! It's suuuuuper funny hahaha please watch it where no one can see you so you won't look stupid laughing by yourself.


Finally got to meet the beloved boy after two whole weeks! (Because I was away in Phuket the previous weekend) I was on a mission to satisfy his taste buds and chase away army blues.



So we headed to Ikea for dinner + shopping! (But he still ended up paying for the food in the end sigh) I finally bought a frame for my Peppie drawing that I've yet to finish! :D Walking around in Ikea looking at interesting interior concepts, beds, kitchen equipments etc made us so excited. Excited for the future when we'd be walking along the same place, shopping for these furnitures for our new home. :B



If there's one thing I'm looking forward to, one biggest thing. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment