Sunday, April 22, 2012

Where's the love?

Ooh, blogger has a new layout and all I felt lost for a moment. And I waited forever for this page to appear hahaha. Anyway! Apparently not concentrating on mugging for AAH. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CONCENTRATE.

Went to cut hair (FINALLY) on Saturday, I asked the barber to cut my fringe till it wasn't covering my eyes. When she finished cutting she went "like that ah?" and we both let out a soft laughter.

I've a phobia of short fringes, but I was so so so annoyed with it blocking my vision I couldn't take it anymore...

And and and Babe and I happened to come across Happy Hippos yaaaay I've been looking for this for so long! This adds to my stack of comfort food&drinks. And just now in the car he gave half a pack of cadbury digestive biscuit to me (and brought the other half to camp) C: Today is prolly one of the rare times we could accompany each other to camp/school and help a little with the blues C: Sent him to camp before coming to hall so I could be more focused (but obviously not happening).

I wish his hair stays short and fuzzy...hmm. :3

Three papers in two weeks. One of which is maths, something I haven't touched. at. all.
Oh, time to buy some pens...and err, borrow calculator. I think I'll spend the first 5 minutes figuring where the 'on' button is. :/

-
Art should be something we enjoy doing and not something so competitive. I don't like it how this environment has shaped me into someone who'd feel this way about my own works. I have to stop feeling so lousy about them and start loving what I do even more to do even better.
Whatever I am doing and whatever I can achieve all belongs to God and it is only by his grace that I can even draw and paint. I should be thankful and love this talent instead. ♥

I miss the feeling of feeling good about my works.

No comments:

Post a Comment