Monday, April 16, 2012

Just Do It!

The next 2 days will be spent in hall working on my book for Thursday's submission. I feel like a workaholic when it comes to things that I absolutely love to do.

It's my first time binding and hand-making a whole book by myself and I'm pretty nervous/ afraid that it wouldn't turn out well. I'm not even sure it what I'm doing is the correct way to go about doing it. But whenever I feel uncertain, Babe's words of wisdom will always appear in my mind C:

That I just have to do it and feel confident, then everything else would turn out fine.






I sliced a piece of my index finger while cutting the one of the pages just now. There's literally a dent in my finger and it feels wonky and I can almost see the meat/blood waiting to be freed. )':

I can feel the fatigue setting in...

Anyway, it feels good to know Babsey's camp is so near and he'll no longer be at the other end of the island. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment