Saturday, April 28, 2012

Left brain needs to work out

I couldn't stand more than 1 week studying for exams. So after my Korean paper on Thursday, 've been acting as if my exams are totally over. :/ Clearly I am a right brained. I couldn't take sitting down for long hours, cramping information into my tiny brain. I needed to go out, I needed to draw something. Anything.
It has been a long time since I drew a portrait. After watching some youtube videos and falling in love with 2NE1 all over again, I decided to do up this sketch of 다라. It was a headache because I felt like I just couldn't capture her essence. This was the result after much erasing, haha.

Today met the babsey in town, it was a simple lunch/movie/shopping date. (like finally hahaha)
I saw some cute items in this Korean shop that I had to get them and he offered to pay for me with his army pay (': so touchingz.


My new pouch/wallet! I really really love this I was admiring it and doing nothing else just now and he thought I was crazy. I've been waiting to get a pouch to use as a wallet and now that I got a really cute one... :D

I'm giving myself this weekend to slack and play  it away before getting down to studying for Thurday's maths paper. :/ My left brain told me it's so fat cuz it hasn't been working out. :C
Nothing feels better than going for a jog and feeling a weenie bit fitter after that. (:

Hope all of you had a good day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment