Sunday, April 8, 2012

POP goes the Babsey!

Looking back, we were agreeing that time actually passed quite quickly this year. Babsey just had his POP this morning and 'm really happy for him cuz he's finally having his block leave=free time! (though it's my busy period now) Sigh we are always free at different timings and it's so hard to genuinely spend time enjoying together.

Sometimes I feel like we're so comfortable with each other, we do our own things when we're around each other and...I feel myself secretly wanting more attention because free time spent together seems so sparse nowadays.

Nevertheless I hope he gets into the unit he wants!

(I particularly like the way he smiled in this picture C:)

I really dread the days ahead of me. Who said Uni life was much easier?

Anyway I have a korean speech tomorrow and I hope I won't forget my lines in front of everyone...really can't wait for the next 3/4 weeks to be over and I can FINALLY enjoy my 3 months worth of holidayzzzz. :D

I was rewriting my korean essay and realized that I need to get myself a correction tape. Oh gosh, when was the last time I used that?


{Edited}
There's a hell lot of things to be done but I feel so fatigue so I shall sleep soon while feeling guilty for not doing much today...


The comforting smell of your shirt lingers tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment