Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lonely Days Ahead~

It was a good choice to bring my subwoofers to hall since 'd be spending the next three days alone in hall because the Anternette is only coming back on Thursday :C
Sucks to be in hall alone.

One last deadline to be met, and then it's the exams and end of sem!! I really can't wait there's so many things to look forward to :D We had our last drawing class last monday. It went really well, but I was secretly missing our old class where we had so much more fun (dressing like our teacher and all). Here's some of my friend's works!


Nette being half-awake ahahhaa. I love her painting of cute children (:

Here's my final painting! I'm starting to think that I unconsciously have a thing for morbid (not gory) stuffs. :/

Right now there's only 2D left and 'm almost done with my HAPPY BOOOOOKKKKK so exciting I can't wait to finish it!! The anticipation! :D


Work aside...I had a fantastic weekend with the babsey (apart from the part where I fell sick). We did nothing much really, but there was just something different about him/about us. I felt so loved. C: I love the feeling of being taken care of by him, of knowing that he's actually interested in what I've to say. I love long bus rides on rainy days with the dearest person next to me, where it feels like everything was just right in place and there was no where else I would wna be at and nothing else I would wna be doing.



Nice long weekends like this make me dread school so much.

Btw posting results were out on Friday, so proud of him for getting into SCS (: He says he wants to aim for OCS from there..it's difficult to get it I believe keep praying and he'll be able to make it! Though it's totally alright if he doesn't cuz it means he'll have more time out heh heh. :D (please don't smack me)

No comments:

Post a Comment