Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello April.

Everything is moving so quickly! Weekends feels as short as ever. :C I was just going back from school yesterday evening, and now I'm back here thinking of all the work that I've to clear.

Had a rather PMSy week...was being annoyed at every little thing, impatient with the public transport, and fatigue from carrying all the shit from hall to back to Babsey's house yesterday. But on the way to his house, he surprised me downstairs with the most comforting hug I've had in a long while. Though just the sight of him was comforting enough...

It was perfectly just what I needed at that moment. ♥

Right now I can't wait for the next week to end so he'll be out of tekong C: And next 3 weeks to end so I can start to enjoy my life a little bit more. I can't wait to clear all the deadlines.

Let's do it Jedidah!

No comments:

Post a Comment