Sunday, July 24, 2011

Goodbye For Now

Getting ready for 7 tiring days of sports camp, going off to meet the rest in one & half hour's time. :S Met the Sports camp people on Saturday and was a little intimidated by them (the seniors) haha! It indeed has a really different culture from ADM, and I really thank God that I'm in ADM cause I really feel like I belong there. :D

Yesterday we met up again after my church. Went to eat/talk rubbish/get our group identity...and we settled on having henna in the end! Since our world was Music, I suggested that we drew a treble clef on our arms.

Clement was the guinea pig and I drew on him first hahaha.


After that we decided that everyone should get a chance to draw on each other, so the rest took turns to draw!


Mine was drawn by Amanda, and I love it yaay! (:

Kind of excited but scared for later...I hope we all survive! Why do I have a strong feeling it's gonna be another touch rugby torture camp. :S Like grand finale=initiation. Scarred for life. Anyway Amanda and I decided to bring our bros' fieldpacks and it's so huge hahahaha I think I'm gonna get stared at later!

And it's heavy even on its own...

Goodbye for now, see y'all in 7 days' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment