Saturday, July 9, 2011

Busy Like A Bee

Submitted my UOB painting today (FINALLY) and haha what a relief! I was still working on it yesterday and hopefully the paint was actually already dried when it reached there. :/ I secretly acted like it was dry.

I feel so busy cause there's so many upcoming events!!
1)ADM FOC next week!! (Omg haven't started packing at all)
2)Driving Lessons
3)J's 19th ♥ hehehehe i feel so guilty for accidentally booking lessons on that day but I am so gonna make it up :B (And anyway he has school rawr)
4)HARRY POTTERRRRR
5)UOC
6)SCHOOL STARTS YAAY.

And anyway I spent my afternoon making a logo for J's blog (which sells apple accessories) and played badminton after that! First time feeling so energetic on the court haha. And we went to collect my guitar today, the saddle's lowered now and it's so nice to play yaaaaaaaay. I will definitely play it more often now. ((:

And that reminds me...I feel so sad cause I didn't know Jayesslee were coming to Singapore and never got the chance to even know of their concert. ): Must be all the kiasu people buy tickets even before it got publicized!! ):<


Please spend some time to visit, you might find something you like there!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment