Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Babsey's Boobday ♥

We finally had some time-out together on J's 19th, which was on Monday! (: It has been a long long lonnnggg time since we've gone out to town together. :B After having my first two driving lessons on the same day, I was dead in the night and both of us just died on the sofa once we reached home.


It was my first time trying Fish&Co and I have to say it was really good! As compared to Manhattan, but it's so over-priced hahaha!


Hehe Cute much ♥ (He wants you to notice his ear piercing)

The highlight of the day was our long awaited Harry Potter @ IMAX!! The 3D effects was quite awesome and everything was crystal clear. But we thought the movie was a little disappointing to have ended like that...and I was asking J so many questions cause I didn't know what was going on haha I think I was quite annoying!

Have been taking driving lessons and it's quite fun!! I can't wait to get my license then can drive around woohoooo!! :D

Anw he's so cute here I just had to upload this photo (:

No comments:

Post a Comment