Friday, July 22, 2011

Serenity in the air Tonight

I am half way pass my driving lessons which is so awesome cause I can't wait to be able to drive! (And get pass all the old naggy instructors zomg) Not to be mean, but there's something about old naggy people that makes me really REALLY annoyed. Especially when I'm grown up and intelligent enough to know what exactly I'm doing/what to do, but they just have to tell me what to do anyway to make themselves feel wise. Which totally makes me perform worst cause I'm distracted by them, sigh.

Anyway I had a really awesome time with Nette Jasmine and Faith tonight and Jasmine's house. It has been a long time since I've seen the other two! Was kinda expecting more people to turn up, but I guess we still had a fun time together! I hope we'll have more of such meet-ups cause it feels nice. (: But it's gna be quite hard since most of them stay in the east....

I know I've said this many times before, but I'm kinda dreading having two camps consecutively for the next two weeks!! ): I'm like confused now cause I'm half excited and half scared/sian for sports camp. I hope the people there are nice to me!! And don't make me do weird shit, or make me swim across the sea. So anyway I'll be off on Monday, back from sports camp on Sunday, and the next Monday I'll be off to hall camp again till next next Friday so wish me luck! ): I will miss my bed dearly.

& I succeeded in making my own passport photo with photobooth this morning for the camp form cause I couldn't stand how bad my real passport photo was (with short hair), HAHA.


My matriculation card will look so bad. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment