Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Private Blog

Okay I've decided to use this blog only, instead of having two blogs cause it's making me confused hahaaha (I knew it'll turn out this way). So I've brought forward the link to this blog. (: Because I feel that art=personal and personal=art and I can't separate them.

Anyway the other blog is private now (and the link's 'doodlemypoodletoo' if you're curious hahahaa), just a place for me to rant and yadah yadah. I can't bear to leave the blog behind that's why haha, feeling a little sentimental. ): Wanted to invite a few readers but I can't remember anyone's email for now... :/

The main reason why I wanted to use this blog is because I went through much pain doing up the blog skin and template HAHA! After staring at the html till my eye almost rolled out, I HAVE to use this blog. And and and, did you notice the side links?

PORTFOLIO ------->

Well it's not very well put up, but bear with it until my IT skills improves. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment