Friday, July 15, 2011

ADMFOC! ♥

5 days of camp just zoomed pass like that, and I was still wondering how I was going to survive it on the first day cause it seemed vv long...


And all I can say is that I love ADM so much! The people there are so nice and crazy and easy to hang out with. (: I've always thought that making friends is tiring, but this made me want to make even more friends haha! And all the seniors have put in so so much effort in this camp, I really love the props and decorations used for the tribal theme! And all the games and activities they planned for us were really awesomexz. And they must have slept like really little cause we haven't been sleeping much hahaha so touched.

Missing the people already. ):

Slept through till dinner time today when J came into my room to wake me, and it brought an instant smile to my face. :D Feels so damn good to finally see his face. Went out to eat tauhuey for dinner cause I was craving for it since afternoon hehee! So glad to be home and I love the smell of my bed.
(& Still trying to wash off the paint on my hair I think I'm gna go bald soon)

Best weather to sleep, mmmm. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment