Tuesday, August 2, 2011

CUI DAO.

Wow what can I say? 7 days of Sports Unlimited 18 was just too much for me, indeed they've pushed me to my limits and even beyond it. Reached home on Sunday night and the next morning I was already down with a high fever 41 degrees (highest in my life so far). Every night we sleep for 3-4hours, and we'd get running for the rest of the day.

Apart from all the shitty physical stuff, I got to meet so many nice people there. (: Initially I was afraid I'd feel awkward and stuff like that cause the people and culture there would be so different from ADM's. But after spending these 7 shitty days with them, I'm actually glad I went for this camp though I nearly died. (:

This is one camp I'd never forget. (So much worst than 245.)

And then there's J whom without I'd have died three days ago. All I can remember is him constantly wiping the wet towel across my face and body while I was trying to sleep on the first night, and I doubt he had any sleep when he had school the next day. Also cooking special egg recipes just to make me eat when I didn't have much appetite. ♥ him to the maxxx until cannot max alrdy. (:

Like he always say, what would I do without him. :B

No comments:

Post a Comment