Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Zoning Out.


Having some art history lecture now but 'm totally catching no ballz...this is worst than sova/H3 art because it's so boring and the lecturer is totally not helping at all. ): Camwhoring at the back of the LT with Mosby and Leonard.

School has been great so far and I'm loving it! Though the stack of homework lying in my dorm is never ending D: My normal sleeping time became like 2+am and my body clock is set to wake at 730am...sigh i miss sleep so much.

I love my weekends, especially Saturday mornings when I wake up at lunch time and see J's face right in front of me (; I miss that poot so much when I'm in school nowadays. Throughout this whole period I feel myself becoming more and more certain that he's gna be the one who'll walk through my whole life with me...and I feel most fortunate to have him (((: (Love declaration for you babe hehe)

Here's what I did in 4D class today...Self portrait! My title is "A Masquerade in the Life of I". We had to use photoshop to change the image and totally give it a different meaning. I'm still a noooob at photoshop so I'm quite happy with what I managed to do actually haha!

Original portrait

Edited portrait

Anyway the burning question of the week: Should I join touch or hall cheer? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment