Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Homework overload but still, ♥.

I'm currently being bombarded with 10 000 assignments to do but I'm not doing anything about it right now because I want to blog :D Have been neglecting this ever since the homework came in...





I love foundation drawing lessons, it's officially my favourite subject (: I am so happy because I had alot of take-aways from the last figure drawing lesson on monday! And I will get used to drawing real life nude models...




Us doing out homework at Jurong Point, in the middle of the walkway hahaha. The security guard came to chase us away not long after, but Annette being Annette, insisted that we stay put cause we were not obstructing/disturbing the public. Then he said he'll ask his supervisor to come talk to us but like, he disappeared and never came back (;


This is one of the two books I got from the ADM bazaar today at $26!! (: I felt so happy just now while reading just the first page (when I am supposed to be reading some print-outs for tmrw's lesson :/) Yaay. The very first two art books I've bought in my life. (:

I feel like I'm morphing into a emo closet mugger (according to J) hahaha! I'm choosing to stay and do my homework instead of going to an event with friends, and I am enjoying myself though I'm really vv tired. (: Am so tired my cough came back worst. It's time to recoverrrr!

By the way I have awesome friends at school. :D :D :D

Alrighty I shall attempt to read abit, and go to sleep. Missing JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ. Many. I don't know what I'd do without his texts getting me through each day. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment