Thursday, August 4, 2011

Comfort Zone

There comes a time every now and then, where by all I wanna do is just to stay in my comfort zone and not meet anyone/talk to anyone else. I am excited for school, but honestly, I'm not very ready for it at the same time.

I find myself really cherishing every moment spent with J and the family nowadays because I'm afraid we won't have such luxury of spending much time together in the days to come. Seems like everyone is getting busy with their own lives once again...

(And I will look forward to spending eternity together, not having our own individual lives anymore. I hope. (:)

Anyway I'm the #1 slacker. Staying at home while everyone's staying at hostel/at hall camps etc. Trying to absorb the warm atmosphere of my home before officially shifting in to hostel. ): And though there's hardly anyone at home either, I'd rather be at home still.

I know it's a little late but, can't wait to get my white iphone 4 yaay (: Downside is I'm paying for it, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment