Saturday, September 1, 2012

Suuurrrrrrrrrviving

So we had a CMYK tea party last Wednesday and the four of us happened to become a perfect set without knowing what each other were gonna wear, with our little CMYK cupcakes. C: We won a stack of matte printing papers yaay!

I'm starting to think that being so supa busy during this period is actually a blessing in disguise. Like God has planned it in such a way that I'll keep myself so busy I won't think about anything else, for example: babsey's absence.

I.survived.one.entire.week.without.seeing/hearing.from.him.at.all.

One more week of hell to go...'ve been suffering the horrors of school and homework for the past two weeks but 'm surprisingly surviving pretty well today. I feel a little happier for some reason C: It must be that I am glad that I went all the way back to school on a Saturday morning for a workshop because it was so worth the trip and I feel a little more inspired and motivated right now. And I got to print TWO of my core assignments which means they're done for the weekend and buy many things from artfriend. And I really wanna stitch a book for myself right now but 've so many more assignments to complete. )':


This is what I came up with for my project "Ephermera". Haven't done anything like this before and it was really fun composing everything together! I'm happy with the outcome and the print too. C: Though scanning and working in high resolution made my com supa laggy, I don't know how 'm gonna survive like this for another 3 years. I need to upgrade my com now. And get a might mouse.

Even my post is about work. Oh gosh what am I becoming into?! Thank God that 'm not the only one feeling the stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment