Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hi & Bye

I can't stand the general mindset people have, that artist do works for free. Just because you heard from a friend's friend or who-so-ever that I'm an artist, doesn't mean I have to take up the extra workload of doing something for you out of courtesy because I'm bad at rejecting people.

It's not that 'm being selfish. Or maybe it's because I'm on a very tight schedule now with not even enough time left for myself that's why I feel this way.

If you were my close friend, I would gladly do anything for you if it's within my capability.

But please stop treating artists like they do design works for free, because ideas and designs don't just drop from the sky.


Gosh why am I so cranky. Random people should stop making me angry for no deserving reasons.


On a lighter note, I had the best monday ever...



No comments:

Post a Comment