Thursday, September 27, 2012

피곤해요

한국어 듣기 시험이 너무 어려워요. :'C I am so drained from having 2 quizzes + korean listening test this week. It's all finally over for now, but I have to rush my poster design by saturday morning and I am so freaking tired. Sighxz.

Anyway last Friday the Babsey had his pop ceremony, so proud of this boy hehe (':





The silver bayonetttt! :D


And then it's been 3 years since we got together...yet it feels like we've been with each other for a longer time than that already. I can't believe how time flies so quickly! Had a good time though we only spent the day slacking away cuz we were too tired to do anything hahaha. I really can't imagine myself with any other guys other than you. ♥


(The secret recipe to Jedidah's creativity...)

Oh it's finally recess week (not really). I NEED to go shopping soon. I need to buy clothes and shoes. And I realize how I'm secretly obsessed over men's shoes. Babe we have to buy more shoes for you.

TGIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment