Sunday, September 30, 2012

Classic

The hell week is over, here comes recess week – a toned down version of hell week. I am honestly wondering what the use of recess week is when there's a mountain pile of work to be rushed by the time school reopens )':

Here's a poster design that 've been working on forever. Can't I just print it already because I'm very happy with it? ): Why must keep changing changing changing changing....


And I just discovered today that my official card came in the mail! C: Someone opened it for me and didn't tell me this existed haha! Yaay look so pro now. I'm so proud of my parking today cuz I parked in the middle of the lot and it was so straight. (: And I finally drove without any supervision!! Only with the useless boy beside me who didn't even know how to switch the engine on HAHA.





시간이 가도 변하지 않는 건.
 It's only because I'm trusting you with all that I have, that's why such a scary thought would hurt that much. Sorry babe, I love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment