Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy C:

This is prolly the first time 'm feeling this happy on a Sunday night and grinning to myself. Maybe because
1. I'm not in school
2. Babsey's coming back in approximately 3.5hours!!! :D

Though I can't be there to fetch him from the airport cuz I gotta prepare for my driving test tmrw morning, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIMMMMM. (grins widely) And I hope I pass my driving so I can go around legally.

Anyway, so here's what 've been drawing last night/this afternoon for a supposed class exercise. It was really therapeutic and imagining my little island made me so excited. And the rest of the time just spent sleeping. I have no idea why I'm feeling this tired all the time.


NO MONDAY BLUES~ HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment