Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Get Back on Track

난 내 남자 친구를 그리워 .
Haven't heard from him in 2 days and 'm kind of missing him alot right now. :C I've been surviving pretty well in school all thanks to him, for always being there at the right moment when I really needed him. C': And because I was so stressed out on Saturday, he cancelled his outing with his friends and rushed down just to meet me, to let me bury my face and cry in his shirt. We did nothing much at home really, when he could be else where catching a movie with his friends. I wanted to tell him how much all these meant to me.

Your home-made tau suan was the best too C:


Here's a sneak peak of what 've been doing (for him) for a very long while...


It was supposed to be meant as a gift for him few weeks ago, but 've been so busy it sucks and I can't seem to ever complete it. :C And it's a gift that's gna take a vvv long time to complete... :/ After feeling stressed out about school shit for the past few days, I think it's getting a little better now that 'm getting down to actually doing things and not just thinking about them and scaring myself.

I did a study sketch today and it felt really good to finally accomplish something relevant and useful in a long while. I can't wait to develop and work on my final project for drawing class. C:

I highly think my GPA will drop by alot this sem because I don't feel as focused as I was last sem. And taking stupid electives which I will have to SU I just hope I can pass. I need to get back the motivation to love art. I need to start studying for art history. I need to start working harder!

Okay not like GPA matters in ADM unless I want to go for exchange. Hmm 'm still considering.

Okay I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment