Monday, February 27, 2012

At The Zoo With Monkeys & Giraffes

A whole day-off spent with the Anternette and it was really rewarding for us both, mentally. C:
Headed to the Zoo to meet the rest of the drawing class peeps and we were so late they had to wait for us D: Guilty max! But then again 've no idea why they wanted to wait haha!

Anyway we went around sketching animals..first stop was the Macaws! Made friends with the people working there, and met many people who took pictures of our works/with us along the way!



Ended up with 2 A3 pages of sketches. Was quite disappointed because I initially wanted to dedicate a whole page to the Giraffes but they were not cooperative and we didn't have time ):

I really miss the previous time where I visited the zoo with the boy. I miss how we enjoyed ourselves so much and felt so care-free. Everywhere I went at the zoo today, all I could think of is us.


Sigh, can you hurry come out now? :C

No comments:

Post a Comment