Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Time Has Come

It has been a really long time since 've been at this page, and so many things have been happening in my life..

1. Babsey's finally enlisted into army. Up till now I'm still surviving pretty well without really having the chance to talk much to him since last wednesday...highly because I have been so shagged out with cheer practices. I do not want to think about life after tmrw when there'll be no more trainings..

2. HOOC is tmrw and 'm really excited to put up a good show with the rest of the Xtreme people! I've learnt so much. I still remember how scared I was to go on a shoulder stand during the first training haha!

But on the other hand, I kinda don't want this to end because I feel like 'm already getting used to this kind of life in school. Practice at 7pm, Supper till late, waking late for lessons and feeling like a zombie in school, skipping lectures to take afternoon naps. Being around these people really makes me happy. It makes me feel so alive, and I don't want this to end.

Our routine song is on replay and I love how cute our routine is. C: I know we can do this tmrw!

No comments:

Post a Comment