Friday, February 10, 2012

WE ARE SMURFS ♥


HOOC 2012 has finally come to an end. It was a blast! I'm really proud of Hall 16, because we've been through so much struggles and so many long hours of trainings just to put up such a performance to entertain everyone! We got 9th in place and though many of us very were upset with the judging and all, in the end we concluded that the prize and placing wasn't worth our tears. In fact, it feels so good when we hear our friends or strangers saying how they love our routine and think we deserved better. We are happy to bring joy and be remembered by people, and that beats winning! C:

I really love the team, what a fun bunch of people to be with! And of course our coach who although stressed us out many times, taught us very well!

I absolutely love the feeling when we finally hit our last finale stunt. I couldn't stop shouting screaming and cheering, ASU!!!

Our group stunt scorpion! One of my regrets, because I couldn't pull it properly. :C Felt like I could have done better for the whole routine...ugly toe touch, ugly kick twist, half scorpion.

Our lovely flyers ♥ (Who'd totally understand each other's pains haha)

After many many trainings, we could finally do something we thought was impossible to hit. C:

My awesome bases with cheer faces! Trainings wouldn't be this fun without the 3 of them C: Never fail to cheer me up (and give me bruises that 've never seen before in my life)

"When we smurf it up and FIGHT!" pose!

Clams! Who unenthusiastically agreed to join cheer with me at the start, then in the end enjoyed himself so much and who is now the captain!! (Cuz I voted for him hahaha)

♥ And the girls who made trainings so much more bearable at times when I felt like dying.

Time really flies! I still remember how HOOC felt so far away. And now it's over...it feels weird. I want to continue to cheerlead and become better at it! And I know this is not the end for us, because we'll be back next year STRONGER and BETTER! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment