Sunday, February 26, 2012

For The First Time

It feels weird not being in school on a Sunday night, not spending time with friends.
It feels lonely, being home on a day without the boy.
I thank God for friends in school because I realize how much they've been accompanying me when Babe's not around.

It feels weird having so much work to do but not doing anything because I don't know where to start or what I can do.
It feels stressful just thinking about them, and that's what I think about when I'm doing nothing.
It feels happy thinking about going to the zoo for drawing class tmrw.
It feels the best, thinking about the end of semester this april, of Babe's POP.

It's finally recess week, but there's so many things to catch up on. I'm already missing him though I was with him just this morning. Just need to hear some comforting words from him...and his arms.


Even after all these years,
We just now got the feeling
that we're meeting for the first time


(This song is stuck in my head, ever since Friday night. Hall 1's dance performance was really good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment