Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Book of Happy Things


I can't believe we just booked the tickets to their concert!! :D It was like fighting a war online according to the friends hahaha the tickets ran out so quickly! i just hope that the boy can make it that friday night please please let him book out early. :/


Have I told anyone about the book 'm making for my 2D final project? C:


It's a book about Happy Things, made to make people happy when they open it. And to make myself happy in the process of making it, which I am really really enjoying myself right now! People will think that I'm mad cuz I can't help but smile and giggle to myself while painting hahha! This is probably the first time I'm doing a project in which I'm not really concern about the grades it'll get me, but rather, enjoying the process is like taking a break from doing other work I have at hand. C:


This is precisely the way art projects should be.


I AM GOING TO PUBLISH MY OWN BOOK HOW COOL IS THATTTZ.


Apart from that, I secretly can't stand how there's no more cheer trainings after tonight till this semester ends...too used to it. :C

No comments:

Post a Comment