Friday, March 16, 2012

Fitting In



"Fitting In"
Watercolour & Ink
160312

Sometimes we feel pressured from society to fit in and be the same as everyone else around us. My illustration shows figuratively, a person being influenced and pressured by the rest around him. How could he be the only one with skin? What is the definition of being normal now?


After putting this painting on hold for 2 days cause I had so many other shit to do, I'm only done with one prep for foundation haha. The style was influenced by P. John Burden. I wonder how 'm gonna survive doing the final one in A2 size...

Next week is my hell week and I really want it to be over now there's so many things due:
  1. Art History Exam
  2. Math presentation
  3. Submission of Korean Essay
These are the more important things, not forgetting all the other homework that I have. Sigh.

But on a lighter note, we are going to bind our own book for 2D class! I'm so excited for it cause there's so many ideas running through my mind :D I can't wait to get started on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment