Sunday, March 11, 2012

Long Rides On Rainy Nights

Driving down familiar roads on a rainy night and listening to all the familiar songs playing on the radio lets all these font memories of us run themselves freely through my mind. I miss everything about you right now...though we were together just yesterday.

The feeling isn't the same. We're rushing, we're suffocating, we're restless. There're times like this when we just need a little breather from the hectic lives we're being forced to indulge in.

We say goodbye every Sunday, I watch you pack your bag and leave. While we both know exactly how each other's feeling inside..

I miss, the times when we could spend all of our days together. When you'd insist we head out for supper and a long walk back just to cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment