Saturday, August 25, 2012

When a Week seem like a Decade

I'm missing that boy so much and he's constantly at the back of my mind. )': Hurray to me for surviving one whole week with only 2 short, rushed calls from him. twwwooo mooorrrreeee wweeeeeeeeeeeksss.

Anyway, stayed at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel for a night with the marmite on Friday/Saturday. I don't know if it's just me or do we have A HELL LOT of homework to complete this weekend. Nevertheless it seemed like we were overseas just staying at the hotel, even though I was busy doing my homework there...  ):
 
 We had lunch at this awesome Shanghai restaurant and the xlb and toufu was really really good! We had it at half price C:

I had little Percy pigs to accompany me while working :D

Woke up and headed down to Brio for our buffet lunch with the brothers. :D Satisfying! The best take away IMO was the peach & apple crumble dessert. Yumz~


Went to buy some stuff and I got myself a set of alphabet rubber stamps! C: Now I finally got use for my pretty little box.


I am so drained. Though having a shit load of work does help me to not think about being away from the boy, but I really hope it won't be like this every weekend! This is insane.

Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment