Sunday, August 12, 2012

School Starts Again

I am extremely upset tonight because nette and I are stuck in our room with a China for some reasons and it's rather annoying. ):

Having some major school blues now especially after having such an awesome weekend with the boy and it suddenly hits me that school is starting again. This is a start to a life with less sleep yet again!

National Day was spent watching BRAVE, picnic-ing at the pool side and KFC party at my aunt's. C:


The boy enjoying his meal hahha

Had cheer prac the next day and was determined on starting to diet until he came home with this at night cuz someone gave him as a birthday gift hahaha! Fail max.

We went down for a swim on Sat to burn some fats. At least it's more fun than jogging :B

Don't know what to expect on the first week of school...all I know is that 'm feeling holiday sick. :C

No comments:

Post a Comment