Monday, August 20, 2012

Lonely Weeks Ahead

Had loads of fun throughout the long weekend. C: Went on a cycling + beach touch outing last saturday with the ruggers and truggers at ECP. I love how we all enjoyed ourselves so much just playing a few hours of beach touch. C: We shall organize more activities when the boy is back hehe!


Yup, the boyfriend's in Taiwan now for training. Gonna be a lonely girl for the next 3 weeks. )': No one's gna be there to help me cope with my school blues since he doesn't have auto-roaming & they don't let him get the card. ): But he called 2 hours ago using his friend's phone to update me, thank God he's all well over there. C:



I can never get a proper nice picture of him because being an ass he always refuses to smile/look at the camera, but I finally caught a candid shot of him smiling while he was talking to me C: I love this shot alot hehe!

Was at ECP for the second time this morning to meet the family for a picnic. My aunt got this cool kite from China, it's like a chain of small kites and looked really pretty in the sky C:


My brother came home with a cat today. I don't usually like cats, but Ari's really pretty! Her eyes are so blue and gorgeous. And she's so cute when she chases the toy mouse thingy haha! My bro says she'll grow really big, like bigger than Peppie O:



Sigh, off to do some work because tmrw is my hell day and 've shit to submit on wednesday )': And there's Boarding Call on wed means we've training tmrw. So stressed sigh.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and ust destroy and where thieved break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matthew 6:19-21

No comments:

Post a Comment