Wednesday, August 15, 2012

God Has Always Been There

I've been feeling rather troubled and unmotivated lately, because now that we're starting our majors this year, I feel like I'm not as experienced in this area and I feel inferior sometimes.

I love to learn new things, new ideas and skills and strive for improvements. But sometimes it's discouraging when everyone starts off on a different skill level.

This is how I feel, when I depend on my own abilities.

But God is good tonight as He reassures me that when my goal is to honour Him, I can trust my hopes and dreams with Him. Everything be it setback or success, is under His control. I find it so hard to constantly keep this relationship with God because I often stray away with earthly things, but I know that I have to try and reset my goal now because life without Him has been unbearable.

In other news, the boy is leaving for Taiwan this sunday and I'll only get to see him 3 weeks later. :'C I hope he'll be safe in trainings and enjoy his last 3 days there and buy many things for me hahaha! :D On a lighter note, we get to spend this long weekend together cause he's already out from camp. C:

Gonna miss him terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment