Friday, September 9, 2011

Why is Everyone so Obsessed?


I love the boyfriend so much. Knowing that I was upset last night, he brought the kite-flying plan forward and surprised me at my house today with two huge kites just to cheer me up :B One of which resembled Sambal, my kite that flew away! We headed to an empty field near my house and spent our afternoon there.

The rest of the day was spent sleeping (woke at 12+, and napped throughout the evening), and doing Don Low's homework. (: Literally stayed in bed cuz I couldn't even roll out of it, my whole body felt so heavy like it just sank into my bed. Right now I still can't stand totally straight due to my hurting abs...walking around like an old woman. )':

Quite satisfied with my sketches...might still be touching them up with some colours hmmm. But on the other hand I like how they look in black and white...



Received a letter from Abigail today and it was so motivating. (': I really aspire to create art that honour God one day.

SAM with G6 tmrw, then heading to SPCA and then J's house for a mahjong session. Mmm, life's good. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment