Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stuck In Here

I can't believe how long I've actually spent on this piece of A3 drawing, and another one that 'm currently struggling with. ): It's so draining that I can sleep before and after doing it, and still feel tired the next day like I haven't slept at all...

Why am I perpetually stuck in this room slugging my guts out. ): Why is there a sudden bomb of homework being dropped on us.

I miss the boyfriend and I can't wait for this weekend when we can finally have a day off by ourselves. (: And I really hope he can come here to visit my hall during recess week! Cause busy busy him hasn't seen my room/school. ):

We went to Marina Bay for an outdoor sketching session during Foundation Drawing class on monday and I loved it! Thank God the rain had alrdy stopped when we were there...spent the whole afternoon sketching and painting before heading back for cheer prac.

I love how cheer pracs are on mondays because it makes me look forward to school after being sad about how my weekends have just ended. (:

Now I'm back to 2D part 2 sketch, back to aching back and aching neck and pulling hair. ): And I take it as a challenge. Improvements come with a price...

No comments:

Post a Comment