Thursday, September 8, 2011

Love School, Friends, & Cheer ♥

Just came back from cheer training and it was pretty fun (: Making many friends there! And my muscles are already starting to ache and feel heavy...I don't know what will be of me tmrw when I wake ): Anyway I'm officially falling in love with school and cheer and my friends!

Today we had a mini class sports day. My class is seriously v cute i am starting to enjoy their company alot! So after lesson today we went to have lunch together and played some indoor sports + jogging after that! The company was so great i had alot of fun :D

Let me tell you how cute my class is! On Monday, we all dressed up like our foundation drawing teacher...because he's always dressed in black tee and jeans like, everyday. So we had a dress code to class.

How cute is that! I officially love my class have I already said that? (:

Anyway school has been doing good to me I feel v contented with my life right now. Just ystd when I was doing my 3D metal sculpture I was thinking how fortunate I am to be doing what I really love to do...my homeworks are my frustrations, yet at the same time my therapy.

The reason I haven't been blogging is cause I got to caught up with work and socializing heh heh! In my free time I catch up on sleep, or eat.

Got tired of doing homework ystd night so I drew something I felt most comfortable with in my own little sketchbook which was waiting to be filled (so I can go buy another one). I secretly want to buy new nice sketchbooks on every visit made to Artfriend. :/

Just a little motivation for J too (:
Sometimes all we need is to step back into our comfort zones for a little while, and be recharged.

Gosh I am seriously growing abs, they hurt really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment