Sunday, January 27, 2013

So glad that you're mine ♥

HOOC is in one and a half weeks' time. I don't remember last year's being this fast but 'm excited for it (: I'm still in dilemma as to whether I want to go for exchange even though 've already submitted my application to Canada...but either way, I don't think I'd want to stay in hall anymore from next sem onwards. I'm sick of spending my whole life in this ulu place called NTU.

Anyway like all other weekends, I enjoyed myself a lot. (: Cycling, swimming, and eating food prepared by the Babsey. It's been three years, I don't know how it's even possible to love someone this much after so long. And I don't know what you see in me, but 'm convinced that there's no one else who could love me better than you do. ♥ I'm just so thankful for you Babe.



And check out my bruised knee, I have no idea how I got this but it still can't be compared to what I had last year...



It's only doing things like this keeps me sane in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment