Sunday, February 17, 2013

In the blink of an eye it's already mid Feb. Haven't been blogging v often because I was pretty must cooped up with cheer, work, cny, and the boyfriend. Yes pardon me for always writing about him every time I blog. He's flying off to Brunei tonight and 'm having some withdrawal symptoms. )':

Let me spam some of the recent photos woohoo~

4th place but trophy's but a prop.



 CNY2013



Meowsy in her pretty qipao!

Matching prints for the day C:

Gamthering over CNY

Making wraps for pre-Vday celebration

& having the real deal. He surprised me with a call saying he could book out for the night so I went to meet him at NYNY and this huge plate of monster burger + fries came and covered the whole table I had no idea. (Really, the burger was much bigger than my face)

Explaining to me his present for me C:

"Do you know why I bought this for you? See!" *Carries on to read the words*

My vday + Brunei trip letter to him


His self-proclaimed shell. It's so torturous to see him design birthday cards but I love sitting beside him and doing my own work while he does this. C: And criticise his art talent.

Choosing to dye my hair over side-shaving it :/


My new hair and phone cover that 'm so contented with C:

Praying in the train while heading to the airport haha so intense :B

I hate you but I love you. You're prolly the only person who can make me hate you so much at one moment and love you again the next because I forget whatever hatred 've felt.

Be safe, & be back soon. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment